The DEWALT DCF815S2 features a lightweight and compact design thus enabling it to comfortably fit into the very tight spaces. Other features that make it
If you are still not sure of the product to buy, the DCF815S2 is a tool that you can give a try and for sure, you will never be disappointed with it
Pros and Cons of the DEWALT DCF815S2 Impact Driver Kit
It’s a high quality tool that produces high quality results.
It is durable.
It is relatively quite loud.
Features of the DEWALT DCF815S2
- Comes with an inclusion of a belt hook for improved portability.
- Features a 0.25” hex chunk that features one-handed loading, and accepts one-in bit tips.
- Three LED lights that
providesillumination for enhanced visibility minus shadows.
- It is lightweight (just 2.2 pounds) thus fitting into the tight areas.
- Features a 12V maximum initial battery voltage and a 10.8V nominal voltage under
- Comes with a year’s free service contract together with a three year limited base warranty.
- Offers a powerful 79 ft-lbs of torque.
- Features 2 battery packs of lithium-ion battery.
- It is compatible with a number of chargers i.e. DCB119, DCB101 & DCB100 and also compatible with batteries DCB120.
- Contoured, ergonomic handle design thus a surer grip.
- It features a 2450 RPM maximum speed for quick driving.
- Also delivers driving power that up to 3400 IPM.
- In the box are the driver, a bag, the two lithium-ion batteries, a belt clip together with a charger.
Benefits of using DEWALT DCF815S2 Impact Driver Kit
Compact Design together with LEDs
- At just 6.25-inches long, this tool fits into the very small spaces where a good number of the modern as well as all the traditional drivers are not able to fit. With the 3400 impacts/minute and the straight penetration as well as the short length thus reduced risks of damaging the bits due to working at angles, maximum leverage can be applied on the tool thus resulting in to the maximum torque of 79 in-lbs that the.
- The additional LEDs that are radial-mounted around the barrel well illuminate the target area thus enhancing for the best possible visibility.
Lightweight Body in Conjunction with User-Friendly Features
- The model features a uniformly distributed 2.3-pound weight within its compact battery together with the ergonomic body. It is therefore not only easy to lift but also to handle. Its quarter inch chunk is loadable by the use of just one hand and is capable of taking up to one-in bits. For improved ease of use, the model has an in-built belt clip together with a reverse option.
- Its lightweight feature will reduce the risks of having fatigued arms before you can complete your work. This is especially the case when you are working on areas that requires overhead fastening.
Quick Charging together with Long-Life Battery Packs
- Impact driver is accompanied with some two lithium-ion (12V max) battery packs. Each of these has 1.1Ah. Between thirty minutes to an hour, the battery packs are fully charged. The three-year battery warranty is a clear indication that the company is confident of the product. Some products come with a shorter battery warranty period.
All in all, the DEWALT DCF815S2 is one tool that comes with more features than the impact drivers within its range can offer. It features an attractive price together with excellent features. It is an ideal tool for HVAC professionals, cabinetmakers, mechanical contractors, electrical contractors as well as general contractors among others who are involved in overhead fastening responsibilities. If asked whether I could recommend it to my most cherished friend, I would give a definite go ahead.