DEWALT DCF885C2 Li-Ion Impact Driver Kit provides maximum 1400 inch lbs of torque. The power tool is capable of providing 2800 RPM to 3200 RPM for precision working on a wide range of industry-grade fastening applications. The impact driver kit comes with three LED lights with 20-second delay after each trigger release. This helps in illuminating low-light work spaces. The battery-powered bare tool is just 5.5
Pros and Cons of the DEWALT DCF885C2 Impact Driver Kit
Short length and compact design.
Trigger moderation is possible.
Strategically placed bright LED.
Robust and useful belt clip.
The battery is a bit tail-heavy.
No bit holder on
Features of the DEWALT DCF885C2 Impact Driver Kit
- The kit comes with an impact driver, 2 x 20 V batteries, a charger, a belt clip and a carrying container.
- The 20 V motor produces maximum torque of 1400 in lbs.
- 0.25 inch chuck is capable of accepting 1 inch bit tips. This helps in one-handed operating.
- Reactionary torque is minimal, which results in less fatigue and reduced chances of stripping screws.
- Compatible with DCB200 and DCB201 batteries as well as with DCB101 and DCB119 chargers.
- Comes with three-year limited warranty and one year free maintenance service.
- The belt look included in the kit immensely helps in carrying the bare tool to places.
- The 20 V batteries produce considerably fast fastening application speed and long runtime.
- 30 minute charger and kit box comes along with the impact driver kit.
Benefits of Using DEWALT DCF885C2 Kit
The DEWALT DCF885C2 Lithium-Ion 1.5Ah Impact Driver Kit offers oodles of benefits to the end users. The manufacturers have used patented technology and the impact tool driver
- Small yet powerful: The impact driver is optimized for handling a rich variety of fastening and drilling applications. The relatively small bare tool can hold up well against occasional deterioration. The motor delivers at least 2800 RPM torque, which is roughly 43% faster than any other impact driver you can see on the market. The smaller size, on the flip side, results in low reactionary torque. The impact mechanism is a few notches higher than that of many other impact driver kits on the market.
- Long life of tools and batteries: DEWALT Has designed the electronics inside the switch so brilliantly that the tools and the batteries are well-guarded against overloading, overheating and deep discharge. The 10V Li-Ion batteries have close to 35% more runtime than 18V batteries that are usually used in impact drivers. The charger that comes along with the kit has dual voltage capacity.
- Easy to use and ergonomic: DEWALT DCF885C2 has a one-handed operation .25 inch hex chuck that can accept 1 inch bit tips. This particularly helps in fastening around tighter corners. The metallic belt hook can be conveniently interlocked to any of the two sides of the tool. In addition to that, the slim handle is extremely convenient for industrial workers. This increases significantly the comfort and convenience of workers who are engaged in time-consuming jobs. The inbuilt LED light helps in illuminating dark work spaces.
- USA Made Impact Driver: Like many good industrial tools that DEWALT has produced till date, this one is also a made-in-USA power tool. It gets manufactured in the 75,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art manufacturing facility of DEWALT in Charlotte, North Carolina. All the impact drivers are export-quality and meets US and EU standards.
DEWALT DCF885C2 Kit: Built for What?
DEWALT’s DCF885C2 impact driver kit is considered ideal for HVAC professionals, cabinetmakers and furniture makers, steel stud framing experts and drilling and fastening pros. It is particularly ideal for people who work in tight spaces. The impact driver promises high speed, is of compact size and ergonomic design and is perfect for one-handed operation. Hence, the impact tool kit is ideal for a variety of industrial applications.
Priced under 200 USD, the DEWALT DCF885C2 Impact Driver kit is a best buy for people who are in furniture manufacturing, HVAC testing maintenance, and whose jobs involve drilling and fastening.